Members support the development of Zen in the Americas.
Become a Member
Membership in the Kwan Um School of Zen supports the efforts of thousands of practitioners throughout the Americas. And, in return, the community supports you.
Members receive discounts on retreats and programs, and mailed copies of Primary Point, the School’s teaching journal.
We offer several levels of membership. Please choose the one that best meets your needs:
- Individual Membership. $30/month dues.
- Family Membership. $40/month dues.
- Student/Senior Membership. $20/month dues.
To become a member of the Kwan Um School of Zen, you can:
1. Use this simple online form:
2. Print out the application below and mail with payment:
3. Join through PayPal (using either PayPal or a credit card)
Pay Membership Dues
If you are currently a member of the Kwan Um School of Zen of the Americas, you can pay membership dues in several ways:
4. Mailing a check or money order to:
Kwan Um School of Zen
99 Pound Road
Cumberland RI 02864
Have a membership question? Send us an email!
To cancel your Kwan Um School of Zen membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-658-1476. Simply give us your name and Zen center and what date you would like your membership to be canceled. We appreciate your support through membership dues – please know you are welcome back at any time!